Friday, April 6, 2012

Treasure


As a child you think YOUR mom will always be here. That You have nothing to fear. "THAT DAY" is far from near.
Then God calls her name and you now know YOUR life will NEVER be the same, For she is now free from all the pain. 
For you will always be my mom, my friend..... till the end. 
In my heart the end does not end here. No, In my heart you will always be near. 
Mom, Thank you for your unconditional love, support, & Lov'n me when I was so unlovable. 
All your work will not be in vain. I promise to let you live though me, Watch you'll see ....even tho my heart is  cry'n out "mom, please don't leave!"..... I don't wanna grieve! "Please don't leave" 
...I know you have to go. I pray for that day to see you again and say "Hello"
Mom, I am happy for you, you get to see your creator & I know he is a GREAT one because I and  Everyone that knew you...saw him.
Today, as the tears fall from my face, I know in my heart you are home safe in your resting place and with Gods grace.
You will never be forgotten mom, Not ever........ you now live among the angles forever.
And as for me ...I now know the meaning of TREASURE ...and you Mom, will always be my greatest treasure.
Inspired by the passing of a friends Great Mother Mary G. Strong Ramirez


 ~CMSG~ Please Note this Poem is Copyright Material 
 Copyright © 2011 COPYRIGHT Corina Marie Sisneroz-Guerrero. All rights reserved.



Photo taken from Flicker

No comments:

Post a Comment