Thursday, November 3, 2011

The mark of the beast


You asked for the truth and I told you,
I saw the wheels in your head turning but I never dreamed of what you would do.
I know I hurt you, I hope you know I never meant to.
I live with the mark of the beast to this day because of what you made me say.
I will never forget that day, the beating, the smell of the carpet where I was left to lay, all the pain that I still live with to this day.
You wanted me lie to make myself look innocent, when I knew it was all for your benefit.
When that day came, I could not let him take the blame.
You said I was a disgrace and you wish Id disappear without a trace.
What you made me say I can never erase, all I can do is ask him for grace.
To this day I live with the mark of the beast, until the day I am deceased.
The “whys” I will never understand, who was I to argue with your command.
I can live with being the “black sheep”, just remember who really hurt who..... so deep.
~CMSG~ Please Note this Poem is Copyright Material
Copyright © 2011 COPYRIGHT Corina Marie Sisneroz-Guerrero. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment