Friday, November 4, 2011

Dear God


Her prayers were not the usual prayers of a 5year old little girl, that God was use to.......
this lil girls tears ran like heavy rainfall as God recalled

Dear God, please I don’t want a new doll I don’t want nothing at all.......I just want to survive the next nightfall
He's coming! “Why is this happening” I begin wrestling, sweating …....I cant breathe ..Cant he see!!
He's gonna kill me, it hurts so bad!, “How can this man.... be a dad” How can people not see he is so bad!
“I just want my mom”..............“Wheres my mom?” …......GONE!! …............always GONE!!
Please help me!, …........are you there,God?, …..................are you even real at all?
Why me God? What did I do? All she ever prayed for.........was to be rescued

Dear God, Never-mind after this night, I've changed my mind. I don’t want to survive…...just let me die.......... just take me away….hiiigh to the sky

Please God, I want to just die! Please God JUST reply!! ...I promise to never again ask “Why”
Please God, one of us has to die, because I cannot survive another night

~God cried as he replied~”I am here my child, I have always been here my dear and this was my worst fear”
“Just hold tight lil girl” because He knew it was gonna happen again tonight

“Just hang in there” ….....He wished it was all just a nightmare because watching this, EVEN he could not bare

God? My grandma says that you care, So why is my young life so unfair?
Why cant anyone see him, God! Just kill him …...or me ….... because I feel so dirty
Please My child, with me don’t be angry, for you will see …....He will pay indeed

You could never see me and yet, you pray.....I will surely reward you someday........... but for now you must continue to pray
Because~ It's not your a freshmen that your beautiful life will begin and you will get the chance to make it right again

Dear God, Today is that day! Today is the day you promised me would come
But, Then then again........... YOU knew ….all along
He is Beautiful, when he cry’s ….........its like a beautiful song, 9months was too long....in my arms is where he belongs and I promise I will never do wrong
Now I know that all that hurt was making me into a beautiful mother …....all along
Dear God This gift and the gifts to come, Please help me to be head & heart-strong and give them unconditional love and show them that they belong

Dear God, Let me be the best Mom I can be, Show me their every need ….until the day they can speak
And God when that day comes I promise to teach them that you and your ways are so unique
For you know Lord that I am not weak & I know you DO listen every time I speak

Yes, Lord I can do this on my own, because I NOW know that I was NEVER alone
~CMSG~ Please Note this Poem is Copyright Material 
 Copyright © 2011 COPYRIGHT Corina Marie Sisneroz-Guerrero. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment