Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A lil' about me.......

I just found this Blog thing it seems like a really neat idea. Not sure if its for me but like i said just trying it out for now. I wont spend to much time on here, i wont even promise i will blog everyday, and this could get ugly. I mean my daily life. Im a mother of 4 sons Mario who is months away from 18, Rafael who is 15, and Carlos is 13, and my lil guy Alex is 10. They alone keep my busy! I am also a wife to an amazing husband. Saul. I try to live life to the fullest and make the best of whatever comes up. I am usually up at the crack of dawn, I am not a sleeper I feel like its a wast of beautiful given hours. I love to see the sun come up and go down. When my kids were way little I would tell them "look what God painted just for YOU" a beautiful sky. I miss it when my guys were little as you can see. We do almost everything together, were very close. We are all very competitive. We love sports! Football! Go Nebraska Huskers!!! We also love love love soccer. Then we just a few years ago got a liking to wrestling when my son tried to his freshman year and now Alex loves it also.
I will post some photos later. I live life as an open book. I think you should always stay real and be open and honest with your husband and children. These 5guys know the great,the good, the bad , and the ugly (childhood) and they still love me. They are the reason i live, and I don't just say that. my childhood was and is my reason for living also. Kinda like ...to show people it could be done....the cycle could be broken. Thats a whole other story thou. Well Thanks for reading this I hope to keep this up. I do keep a little note book anyway of everyday things, feelings new and old some friends have called it poetry or poems to me its just writing. Anyway, Thanks & Welcome to My Life! My Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment